Each year, thousands of students and instructors find our interactive courses to be a great supplement to, or substitute for, traditional lectures. That's why our online courses are perfect for:
- Busy professionals seeking access to course content anywhere at any time
- Employers wanting to recertify their employees quickly and affordably
- Instructors looking to free up classroom space in order to train more students
Here's how it all works:
Step 1. Log in to an ECSI online course using an access code. These access codes can be supplied by SafetyStore.com To earn an officially recognized ECSI course completion card at the completion of the course, be sure to our Testing Center in Barboursville, VA where you can perform an on-site skills check. If you have a group or business that you would like us to teach at, we can take our equipment and teach on-site for 6 or more students (contact us for more information about this option)
The course price above includes:
- The on-line materials
- Training Center time, manikin use with all in-classroom materials.
- Our instructor to monitor and guide your skills checkout.
- Upon successful completion, your wallet size completion card.
- A 10% discount code for purchase of any of our first aid kits or medical supplies within 7 days of the course.
Step 2. Complete the online course and its interactivities. Upon completion, students can print a form that acknowledges completion of the online course. Students then bring the course completion acknowledgment form to our Training Center for an on-site skills check.
Step 3. Demonstrate your ability to perform required skills, and get your official ECSI course completion card from our ECSI Skills Testing Center.