CPR and AED Interactive, blended course is a series of cutting-edge online lectures designed to reinforce the knowledge students learn in the classroom. You will learn all about CPR and the use of an AED for adults, children and infants at your our pace. You can study at a computer or even your smart phone.
Then you will schedule a time to come into our training center for practice and skills check-out to complete your training. The practical skills portion in the training center usually takes less than an hour.
This on-line interactive resource engages today’s students with an exciting and captivating learning experience that is unattainable through traditional printed workbooks or study guides. Combined with our experienced instructors (who have actually performed CPR in real-life) your practice and skills check out will have you more confident and as ready as possible for the real thing. Your certification will be valid for 2 years and is accepted nationally and meets or exceeds standards for this skill.
Features and benefits of these online lectures include:
- In-depth reporting and documentation features to enable instructors to track students’ progress and achievements
- A tracking tool that holds students accountable for out-of-the classroom learning. Students are unable to “fast-forward” through the online lecture slides.
- Both text and audio narration are offered in order to address students’ diverse learning styles. The text and audio narration can be enabled or disabled at any time.
- Anytime, anywhere access that provides total flexibility for certification or refresher training
- A simple, user-friendly interface to ensure that students do not waste time learning how to navigate through the lecture
- A safe and self-paced training environment that allows students to learn at their own convenience and pace
- Affordable pricing for even the most budget-conscious institutions