The Immediate Responder Trauma First Aid Backpack is a complete system.
The kit was originally designed for company safety personnel, first aid departments, executive disaster preparedness and Emergency Response Teams that would need to go to injured persons and provide care on the scene.
Over the years, this versatile advanced first aid kit has been used in situations such as by volunteer EMS before the ambulance arrives
- By volunteer Fire and EMS personnel responding from their vehicles (first-in) before the ambulance arrives.
- Park Rangers responding to injures or Search and Rescue calls
- Disaster and emergencies large and small.
- Outdoor first aid teams working in large crowds.
- For School Nurses and summer camps programs.
The Trauma backpack is organized into 8 sections (6 color coded interior compartments attached by hook and loop Velcro) and packed based on the type of injury. Easy to carry with the side luggage handles or use the backpack straps.
Ask us about having
your name or group embroidered onto the outside pocket by our in-house graphics team for that
Pack Size: 19" x 11" x 6"
plus 2 external pockets that expand to about 1"
Weight: Approximately 11 lbs.
NOTE: Due to the complexity of the kit, please allow a minimum of 5 business days fabrication before shipment. Please contact us with any deadlines or upcoming events. We will do our best to meet an emergency request.
The Immediate Responder Trauma First Aid Backpack is a complete system. The kit was originally designed for company safety personnel, first aid departments, executive disaster preparedness and Emergency Response Teams that would need to go to injured persons and provide care on the scene.
An excellent Trauma kit for:
- An advanced first aider through EMT or Nurse.
- School Nurse
- Company response team.
- A Fire or EMS person dispatched from a personal vehicle to patients.
- For mobile first aid response at outdoor events, County Fairs.
- Disaster teams (CERT, SAR Team, MRC or Fire Corps)
- Disaster Prepper with less than EMT level training
- Summer Camp
- Any company team of over 20 people working remotely from normal business or locations.