Setting up and taking down an emergency shelter or first aid station needs to be fast and efficient. As hundreds of thousands of invalid and semi-invalid patients live at home, these evacuees can arrive at your disaster shelter. When running a shelter, the lack of a suitable medical cot can require an unnecessary transport of occupant. Easy for two people to set up in minutes. That's why we made all the hauling and organization much easier with our integrated Special Needs Cots (also called a Functional Needs Cot) and rolling truck system.
- The set includes our high-quality adjustable cots that can elevate and lower at the head and legs for maximum patient comfort.
- Each cot includes side rails
- IV pole for a variety of patient needs.
- Mattress pad included.
- Each special needs cot can be set up in less than 2 minutes each.
- Capacity is 350 lbs.
- Setup: 78 L x 28 W x 18 H
- Bed: 78 L x 28 W
- Folded: 32 L x 9 W x 40 H
- Weight: 25 lbs each
- Fully loaded shipping weight #350 lbs. for the system. The rolling truck/cart measures 65-1/2"tall x 43" long x 31-1/2" wide. (important because it will fit through most standard doors and closets)
Our custom rolling Truck (Cart) system is designed for decades of use. Easy to store your cots and other supplies. Includes a custom rain-resistant poly-canvass cover (not a cheap plastic tarp) to protect your cots or gear, provide added privacy as a barrier and when needed, can nest to reduce floor space when empty. Instructions for assembly and repacking are mounted in the interior and not thrown away after the first use.
The system ships by truck on a pallet but is ready to deploy as soon as it is out loaded. we can ship up to 22 pallets per tractor/trailer